Reposted from e-mail:
Hey Brent Burns Fans!
Brent’s just back from his swing out west. Thanks to Pete & Kathy Ferralli and Russ & Tamyra Althof for sponsoring the house concerts in Phoenix and Tucson. These house concerts are a great opportunity to hear Brent and Brent would love to do more of them. We’ll talk more about them next month, but here’s rule #1. A “house” concert doesn’t necessarily have to be at your house! It can be held at a community center, private room in a restaurant. It just needs to be a venue suitable for listening! Thanks to Doug and Sandi Murray and Sam and Elizabeth Rainwater for all their outstanding hospitality to Brent on this trip. Thanks also to Mark Mulligan for “Mulligan’s IslandFest” in San Carlos, Mexico. Brent said this was a really fun event. Keep this in mind for next year, www.markmulligan.net.
1) December 4, 7-10PM, Rapscallions, Land O’ Lakes, FL, www.rapscallions.net
2) December 9, 5-9PM – Lulu’s, Songwriters Circle with Burke Ingraffia, Donnie Mills and Lee Yankie. www.lulusathomeport.com
3) December 31, 7-10PM – Brent Burns Private New Year’s Eve Bash, Gulf Shores Adult Activity Center. Call for details, 251-948-8863.
4) January 16, 4:30-6PM – Pardi Gras! Tropical Isle #1, New Orleans, LA. www.pardi-gras.com
5) February 14, 5-8PM and February 15, 2-5PM – The Thirsty Parrot, Puerto Penasco, Mexico. www.thethirstyparrot.net
There’s still time to order your Brent Burns merchandise for Christmas! Check out the online ordering page, http://www.brentburns.com/online.htm. If you haven’t seen them, be sure to check out the new “Livin’ The Life” tee shirts!
Here’s one other thing to think about as we head into the New Year. How about joining Brent for the first ever “Going Ugly Early” cruise? This is in the VERY early planning stages, but let me know what you think, email@example.com! We’re looking at a short cruise around October 15, 2009.
Brent and I wish you the happiest of holidays! Thank you for your continued support. As Brent says, “That keeps my dream alive.”
Happy Holidays! Keep livin’ the life!