Why I wear a kilt
- History has shown that men in kilts routinely beat the crap out of men in trousers.
- The breeze on a hot day.
- Equality should extend to comfort.
- I get to call Goths and Punks "conformists".
- Girls I've never met start conversations about my underwear.
- Even straight guys check me out.
- Full range of motion when I walk.
- The zipper scene in "Something About Mary".
- It's easier to use the bathroom when I have been drinking.
- Uninhibited access.
Of course my favorite response when asked why I am wearing a kilt is "Some guys just need more room".