- Helped a co-worker jump start her car.
- Dropped off a customer's glasses at his house on my way home.
- Judged a fun limbo contest.
- Interviewed by Beach 92.7 FM.
- Interviewed by three8six.com.
- Survived a wicked thunderstorm by droppign the hurricane shutters and yelling for everyone to "Get inside fools!".
- Watched with amusement as one diehard customer rode out the storm with a glass of wine in a sheltered spot outside.
- Searched to no avail for a guests' brand new digital camera.
- Spotted a wicked double rainbow in front of the Golden Lion.
- Found out this afternoon that the camera was found in her car. Hooray!
- Pulled off wearing my Irish National Tartan with a Bob Marley t-shirt for our reggae vibes party. I was telling people it was the "Irie" Tartan.
- Was able to hang out with lots of friends, old and new, from behind the bar at the three8six.com party!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Adventures In Bartending (July 26)
Besides the obvious making of drinks, taking care of guests, etc., here is a sampling of my bartending adventures over the weekend:
Posted by tikitender at 4:54 PM
Labels: bartending, work