Line from Star Wars that sound dirty, but really aren't.
A NEW HOPE
- 'She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid.'
- 'Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!'
- 'Look at the size of that thing!'
- 'Sorry about the mess...'
- 'You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought.'
- 'Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?'
- 'You've got something jammed in here real good.'
- 'Put that thing away before you get us all killed.'
- 'Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?'
- 'Get in there, you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!'
- 'She's fast enough for you, old man.'
THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
- 'I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh, kid?'
- 'That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while.'
- 'Hurry up, golden-rod..'
- 'I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me.'
- 'There's an awful lot of moisture in here.'
- 'It's possible he came through the south entrance.'
- 'But now we must eat, Come...good food, come...'
- 'Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?'
- 'And I thought they smelled bad on the outside.'
- 'Control, control, you must learn control!'
RETURN OF THE JEDI
- 'There is good in him, I've felt it.'
- 'Hey Luke, thanks for coming after me, now I owe you one.'
- 'You're a jittery little thing aren't you?'
- 'In time you will call me master.'
- 'A little higher, just a little higher.'
- 'I never knew I had it in me.'
- 'Grab it, almost..you almost got it. Gently now, alright, easy, easy...'
- 'Hey, point that thing someplace else!'
- 'What could possibly have come over Master Luke?'
- 'Back door, huh? Good idea!'